Monday, June 9, 2014

Evelor Savior

An Angel Sent to Heal Mankind


When an angel descends, people's lives undergo a major transformation. When Evelor Savior, a native of Haiti and an angel sent from above, touched the face of Earth, her mission became: to heal mankind.

"My mission is to give people an option to free themselves," expressed Savior, an intuitive self-happiness mentor, certified energy healer, speaker and  author of "Stronger Than My Mistake," "Delicious, Joy, Love, and Self-Happiness," and "Happy Vagina Miracle."

Savior has always seen the world different from everyone else. She has an intuition comparable to having a third eye.

"Evelor has helped me uncover that all the love I need is in me. I am complete and all the rest is complementary or what I call gravy. [She] is very intuitive and wise for her age," said wellness and nutritional consultant Lorena Clark, about Savior. 

Savior has helped hundreds of people expand their happiness in different areas of their life: health, well-being, spiritual experience and self-awareness. If you are stuck in your life, her mission is to help you get unstuck. Savior is, indeed, a savior. 

With a powerful intuition she has had all her life and having spent over $30,000 in training to solidify her skills, Savior has what it takes to help anyone's life undergo a 360-degree transformation. 

There was a moment in Savior's life, when she was not in tuned with her intuition. Once she tapped into her intuition, everything changed, from how she feels to how she sees and feels about the world.

"Everything is based on how you feel about yourself. And, my job is to make people feel their best," explained Savior.

According to the energy coach, whatever is showing up in your life, it is because of what your energy is vibrating. If you are at a "high-frequency," you are attracting things at high frequency. If you are not happy, you are not attracting happy things. She adds that, when you make a transformation in one area of your life, it "manifests" into other areas.

In winter time, she might wear blonde hair, in spring red, in summer brunette, in fall black. If there were an extra season, she'd probably go for blue, as well. Everything Savior wears speaks volumes of who she is,  a woman who loves taking risks. A spontaneous woman. A woman who expresses herself freely and passionately. And a woman who believes in sharing her gift.




A Glimpse of Savior's World

"You are creating yourself every minute, every moment, and that's why it's important to be aware of how you're feeling...you need to be in tuned with who you are and why you are here."-Savior



"You are here to evolve and expand. If you don't want to expand, the universe challenges you."-Savior
In the past, Savior has done acting and modeling gigs for MTV, Spike TV, Fuse TV. She has movie credits from "Stomp the Yard" featuring Chris Brown, Megan Good and also "My Super Ex-girlfriend" featuring Uma Thurman, Luke Wilson



"A lot of people have routines. I don't have a routine. My ideal life is to be able to do whatever I want."-Savior




Savior interviewing Dwight Eubanks from  Atlanta Housewives
(L-R) Dwight Eubanks, Savior



Savior interviewing famous author Jeannie Trantel from Dr. Phill
(L-R) Savior, Jeannie Trantel 



"The purpose of life is to be happy daily."-Savior




"My biggest accomplishment is being able to help women feel sexy, healthy and striving phenomenally."-Savior




"I live in the moment. I love life in the moment...I get to create my life how I want it; I design my life."-Savior




Ways to Reach Savior:

Twitter: @EvelorSavior
Instagram: @evelorsavior
Facebook: Evelor Savior
Email: Evelormusic@gmail.com
Website: MyAngelicLife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment